replace Trevor with CM Punk

• how do you replace Trevor with CM Punk, as youtuber DenkOps did a WWE let's play and used Cena (Franklin), SCSA (Michael) and CM Punk (Trevor), could someone tell me how i can do the same and replace Trevor with CM Punk?
    this is the video with CM Punk as Trevor
    full credit goes to DenkOps: CM Punk as Trevor

• First of all you should link the file here to let people check the files to help you. Then as you can see in the video CM Punk wasnt originally create for Trevor so you see glitches on him and he is not moving mouth when talking, just to make sure dont wait full working model in animations (:

• i think this is the Punk mod DenkOps was using for Punk
    https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/cm-punk

• @ArmaniAdnr said in replace Trevor with CM Punk:

First of all you should link the file here to let people check the files to help you. Then as you can see in the video CM Punk wasnt originally create for Trevor so you see glitches on him and he is not moving mouth when talking, just to make sure dont wait full working model in animations (:

this is the one DenkOps is using (not sure but looks like it could be this one) - https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/cm-punk

• @OneLegendaryGamer so in description is wrote as I was expecting that it is made to replace ped not protagonist which means it will not work so good in animations as you did see in video. Reason is that Franklin, Trevor and Michael are made from a lot more little parts than other peds.

There is 2 way anyway how you can play as this model:

1. simply replace ped as tutorial of mod is saying and then use any trainer to play as that ped. This option would maybe not allow you to play him in missions, but I am not sure about it coz I never tried it, so you can try it. Maybe when you use trainer before mission to play as this model, it will continue simulation during mission but maybe it cancel simulation and you will be again Trevor.

2. If first option will be not working during missions you can try to find whole body Trevor files (I dont have my pc for few more weeks so I am not able to help you find them), and replace just this files which may result cm punk looking Trevor with glitches during animations. If there is no full body files, that mean first option with trainer should work during mission and that is way how he did it in video.

Sorry for not accuracy informations, but hope it help you to manage it a bit.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.