1. Why I cannot save and load some DLC weapons including a raingun?
For example, everytime I get a railgun by a simple trainer, later it does not exist and just disappear from inventory when I load its saved file. I tried installing a new gameconfig https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gameconfig-xml-dilapidated and all of its recommended other three mods: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heap-limit-adjuster-600-mb-of-heap, https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster, and https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster, too, but as a result nothing helped.
Is there any way to keep all the DLC weapons on my saved file?
2. how to unlock blips limit?
I cannot use the https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/robbable-24-7-store-locations, https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/coffee-shops and https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/working-restaurants mods because their new blips eat up some previous default blips (like a safehouse.. etc)
Immediate health recovery is very important from police chase or in any urgent combat situation, but unfortunately even the https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/medical-centers (medical center) mod is now broken.
So is there any way to safely & stably unlock the limit on map blips so that I can have as many as blips on my map for added mods?
3. 'patchday3ng' is missing?
I've purchased my GTA V at Steam, and have downloaded all official updates, but now I don't see 'patchday3ng' in OpenIV. Only 4ng, 7ng, and 10ng are seen. (After installing World Of Variety and some other mods..) - I needed to find 'patchday3ng' to install F-15E add-on and some other mods.
Does this mean that something serious is happening that I have to totally reinstall the whole GTA V? Or just other installed mods might have made a change? I just wonder what to do.
Yeah GTA V in single player has some limitations.
- DLC weapons will dissappear whenever you load and/or restart the game because, they are hard-coded not to save in your inventory. its a pain in the neck but, I use a nice workaround, using Menyoo, I save my weapons in a weaponsloadout so, whenever I want to get them back to the same exact extent I used before, I can just load it from the trainer (I'm pretty sure Simple Native Trainer has the same functionality too somewhere).
(have the same issue as you don't have a fix coming to blips)
I have 2 things to say with your issue...
- a. Also, not sure if you know this but the flow of importance (of models) is that patchdays override both x64e and dlc packs. (for example adder in patchday10ng overrides the model stored in x64e)At the same time, higher patchdays override lower patchdays (like patchday13ng overrides patchday3ng). Thus, you can just put the replace mod vehicle model files in a higher patchday under \patchday(xx)ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
- b. Are you checking your mods folder or, just the regular one? in OpenIV, under the mods folder, only dlc's/patchdays appear in that folder if you explicitly put them in there. go check \update\x64\dlcpacks and see if you have that patchday there. Then click on it and right click on dlc.rpf and copy it to your folder
Finally, I bet any money WOV added those dlcpacks to the mods folder without you realizing in the automatic instillation. Thankfully, if the game still works, you do not need to re-install anything.
Hope this info helped and if not, I'll try to explain things further.
"2. how to unlock blips limit?"
To give the game more memory for a larger amount of blips, do this:
Open your current "gameconfig.xml".
Search for this item: "RADAR_BLIP".
3 .Change the value to 18000. You can try higher values.
- Save and re-load the edited "gameconfig.xml" with OpenIV.
@FelixSG Maybe your missing patchdays are in: mods/update/update.rpf/dlc_patch