How do I spawn a ped with features/clothing that I designate?

• I have various tools already installed -- OpenIV, ScriptHook, ScriptHookDotNet, Menyoo, Simple Trainer, Visual Studio 2019 Community

Now, here is the thing. In my script, in my OnKeyDown function, I have a line like this:

var npc1 = World.CreatePed("a_f_y_beach_01", Game.Player.Character.GetOffsetInWorldCoords(new Vector3(0, 10, 0)));

That basically spawns a beach girl close by the player's (x,y,z) coordinates.

But here is the thing -- every time this line is run, it is random what kind of beach girl gets spawned. You could get a blonde wearing a bikini the first time, and then a brunette with different hairstyle and a skirt the second time.

How do I make sure that when I spawn the beach girl, one specific combination of variables is selected. For example, I want to be able to specify hairstyle 3 and torso 2. So then every time the beach girl is spawned, it would get hairstyle 3 and torso 2.

A related question is: Is there some kind of tool I can use to display a model -- such as the beach girl -- and step through various possibilities for each variable, so I can visualize all of the different possible combinations? I want to be able to look at the hairstyles and clothing possibilities.

Hopefully that makes sense. I apologize in advance -- I'm kind of noobish at coding.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.