[NEED HELP] Converting SP ped clothes to MP

• Hello. I'm trying to convert some clothes from SP Peds to MP freemode ped (that is used in multiplayer GTA/fivem, etc). I'm trying to convert this The Lost MC to MP:
    0_1559005890487_upload-71d9ec4f-fc06-4bc6-a43d-2320c94fd7b1

So, how i read in many many posts, and see in some videos (doing the inverse process, converting a MP clothe to SP), I need a .skel MP freemode model, so, I'm using this .yft file as .skel file, and using the name of the file as "g_m_y_lost_03 FULL.skel"
    0_1559006037761_upload-4be04ae6-8d5f-473e-9da1-a0dca2c781ac

I save this file with the new name in the same folder as I extracted the vest model, and then I open my 3dsmax and load the model, and like I read, I left just the model and load a model from MP freemode to use the skel model for the vest, so, I attach to the MP clothe extracted the MC vest and delete the MP. Export it and replace with a jaquet from bikers DLC, but in the game it don't fit the MP ped model... It get glitched and I already tryed everything to solve this problem... I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can someone help me? Thank you!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.