Hot Coffee: AI Not wanting to have sex?

• I downloaded Hot Coffee, and I am able to have the conversation with a female by pressing "J", but I can only do it once. I am able to see the Menu in the top left corner to Conversate, and have sex. I conversate, and click the "have sex" option, but only to have the AI say "whatever", or "meh" and just walk away. Responses are appreciated.

Edit: If anyone could refer me to a video or guide if they cannot explain how to fix the problem, that would be great.
    Second Edit: I am running GTA V through Steam, using the latest version.

• @Ohyeahyeah23
    Script is a bit old (Last Updated: July 28, 2017). Try NativeUI 1.8 in the scripts folder :thumbsup:. If that don't work try v1.7.
    Note: If you have any scripts that explicitly require NativeUI 1.9.1 (presume that is what you have installed atm) to function correctly they may well have weird behaviour or simply not work if you drop back to v1.7/1.8. You'll have to hop between the different versions manually, depending on what you want from your game at any given time, until all scripts you use are all updated to use the newest NativeUI (author dependent. Some may never be updated).
    Feel for you brother. Gotta knock a man's confidence a bit if even game women are turning you down :slight_smile: lol. Hope this info helps you get some :thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.