PLEASE report any "Premium Mods" users on Patreonn

• This post is deleted!

• Here's a win-win for everyone, or at least, a semi-clever loophole: Charge a fee for early release. That's right. You're not charging for the actual mod as you are for the chance to enjoy it before the general public. Say, you have a to-scale model of Optimus Prime. Rather than paying for it to be unlocked, you have the option to donate toward availability for early access. For $5, you get the mod two weeks before it is released on GTA-V mods. You get to help a budding talent (...not just Quechus13, but a vast array of talented folks) AND get to enjoy it weeks ahead of everyone else.

It's not a foolproof solution, but it is one that could please all parties involved.

• @MomokaChan you spamming this forum with your topics all about the same subject, everbody already knows your opinion. nothing will happen! like ever! its a grey zone. modding/changing original files is illegal too. so if you want justice/fairness, and be yourself law-abiding dont use ANY mod and play the game without. i dont pay for mods, but YOU have no uploads, so you dont know how hard it "can be" to mod or how much time the modders invest in their mods. so the ability to donate for me is a good way to support some modders out there and show them that i appreciate their work, not the mod itself. if people are willing to pay on patreon, thats their decision, so you have to charge all of them too for "buying" illegal stuff. also you have to charge everybody on this site who tells he has a pirated version. so if you want, you can waste your time. where should it began and where should it end....

• @MomokaChan There's a flaw in this. Modders can easily argue that you're paying for the subscription fee to zmodeler and other programs instead of the actual mod itself

• This post is deleted!

• @MomokaChan well I guess it's the same as microtransactions in games, the only people to blame are the ones who are actually paying. If no one was willing, it wouldn't be a thing

• @Kravencedesign said in PLEASE report any "Premium Mods" users on Patreonn:

@MomokaChan well I guess it's the same as microtransactions in games, the only people to blame are the ones who are actually paying. If no one was willing, it wouldn't be a thing

Exactly!

• A good 90% of the stuff on this site is illegal and stolen content.
    But selling 'illegal' content is an all time low imo.

Quechus13 can easily get sued by Rockstar for making money off their game. Same goes for all the character stuff.
    He should be banned tbqh.

• @cloby I guess if anything R* couldn't care less, but the devs of the other games which the models are from... Those May very well care because it's their property/models Being sold with only minor adjustments to work in a different game (GTA V).
    R* MIGHT care if other developers sued them because they allow it, but...

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.