Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1 on Gta V v1.0.1604.1 Arena War DLC Tutorial Revision 3
Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1 on Gta V v1.0.1604.1 Arena War DLC Tutorial V3
Updated Jun 24, 2019 for updated links and improved install directions.
You can view the previous versions here:
Before we begin make sure you have already Installed:
Grand Theft Auto V (v1.0.1604.0 Arena War DLC)
OpenIV Software: http://openiv.com/
--Next Download and Install these files:--
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, skip this if you are operating Windows 10): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64) : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784
- ScriptHookV 1.0.1604.1: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/script-hook-v
- ScriptHookVDotNet v2.10.9: https://github.com/crosire/scripthookvdotnet/releases/
- Simple Trainer for GTA V 9.8: https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav (it prevents the online cars, peds & online map locations from despawning)
X. If you are going to install Visual or Weapon Enhancements, install them now. This allows RDE to overwrite any conflicts that may occur.
- Realism Dispatch Enhanced 3.1.1: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/realism-dispatch-enhanced
- Gameconfig.xml 4.0(Install in Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data): https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gameconfig-xml-dilapidated
- HeapLimit Adjuster(Install in same location as GTA5.exe & GTAVLauncher directory): https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/heap-limit-adjuster-600-mb-of-heap
- Weapon Limit Adjuster(Install in same location as GTA5.exe & GTAVLauncher directory): https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/cweaponinfoblob-limit-adjuster (Optional)(RDE 3.1.1 will auto install)
- Packfile Limit Adjuster(Install in same location as GTA5.exe & GTAVLauncher directory): https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/packfile-limit-adjuster
Now DELETE files:
- EnableMPCars.asi (Located in same location as GTA5.exe & GTAVLauncher directory)(IF you fail to delete this file, YOUR GAME WILL CRASH! )
- AdvancedHookV.asi (Optional)(Only IF you choose NOT to install Simple Trainer)
If all steps were followed correctly
- Run Gta V and Enjoy!
---IF you crash on startup, did you remember to followed step 11?---
---RDE 3.1.1 is only spawning roadblocks and SWAT helicopters, then you don't have the proper .Net Framework installed. Please revisit steps 1 & 2.---
- You can find the list of RDE 3.1.1 vehicle list here: https://pastebin.com/79P8DVni
what if i install the gameconfig after i've installed everything? i followed the first tutorial and my game runs decent with only the rare few "memory errors" and lspdfr crashing out of nowhere.
@The_Mookster As long as you install the gameconfig after you have installed RDE 3.1.1, it will overwrite the old config for game version 1180.
This post is deleted!
how to add rde cars in dispatch.meta?
Anyone know if this mod has set a limit to the add-on dlc pack or cars? When I tried to add more than 11 car(dlc) packs the game crashed in loading screen even with I have custom gameconfig installed
@Willy41007 48 is the hardcoded limit, but there are work arounds. You can reference this post for some tips: https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/19724/how-do-i-merge-multiple-addon-vehicles-into-1
Hello. Sorry for my bad English. I do it All step to step and have crash, when requesting backup in LSPDFR, when choose Standart Ped skin. If you need CrashLog I can post it later.
@DoubleHelix Could you help me add LCPD dispatch to LC I have already have done the area list for LC in ResponseZones.xml if you want to see it. It could use this addon pack https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/liberty-city-vehicle-ped-pack-fdlc-lcpd-and-more-add-on-liveries for the spawning
@YHWHDios If you open the Response*.xml's contained in SixStarResponse Folder, they have comments that instruct you on how to edit the response xmls. If you want a brief overview of editing dispatch.meta as an example, you can look here: https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/22400/realism-dispatch-enhanced-3-1-1-on-gta-v-v1-0-1604-0-arena-war-dlc-tutorial/50?page=2
@DoubleHelix so this mod does set a limit for DLCs? I have more than 20 DLC installed without a single problem before the install the RDE
RDE doesn't set a limit on the amount of dlc packs. There are hard limits set in the game's EXE file. You will just run into the dlc limits much faster with a mod pack of this size because it adds so much to the game. You can check out theses posts for more info:
I Follow the tutorial and I am getting this thing call Unhandled exception during remote plugin tick what is causing my game to crash.
I have menyoo, which functions the same as simple trainer, do I still need to install simple trainer?
I had stability issues anytime I used Menyoo Trainer. There seems to be an issue with how the trainer hooks into the memory to inject its modifications that lead to intermittent crashes on my install. Simple native trainer is stable and also enables the DLC vehicles to be spawned into the single player mode traffic and not be deleted, thus bypassing Rockstars countermeasures to make them only available in online mode. You can use Menyoo trainer if you chose, but isn't recommended.
I followed the installation steps, but there was no EnableMPCars.asi file to delete, and when i ran the game, it crashed. Any idea how to fix this?