OpenIV will not open.

• When I download and install OpenIV, it won't work no matter what I do. When I click the icon, it just gives me this error:
    alt text

I've been trying for hours to fix it, by doing things such as running it as admin, reinstalling Visual C++, redownloading and installing OpenIV itself, and downloading windows updates to make sure nothing is corrupted. But none of it has worked, and I'm out of ideas.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

• @Irish_Natsuki yeah i have too :( whenever i have to run the OPENIV i have to copy the Recovery OpenIV.exe it's getting harder for me.

So... i don't know if it helps you anyways try this

Right click on OpenIV and click open file locationon desktop if you create a shortcut of OPENIV and go to Recovery Folder and unzip it the Package.zip and copy the recovery openiv.exe and paste it on the OpenIV Folder at this point you have to paste it on the OPENIV FOLDER ONLY and not others else

I hope it helps to you ^__^

or ! if didn't helped that then.... just uninstall the OPENIV and try to install through OPENIV web installer!

• @Venkey "or ! if didn't helped that then.... just uninstall the OPENIV and try to install through OPENIV web installer!"

That unfortunately also didn't work for me. But, what exactly is the "web installer"? The only way of getting openiv I can find is through the download on the website. I can't find a web installer anywhere, and I'm not sure if it's just me being stupid.

• @Irish_Natsuki C'mon go to OpenIV website and click Download now OPENIV 3.1 and you will automatically downlaod web installer and it's just a 4MB :D then you have to download additional files and it's just a OPENIV and nothing else.

@Venkey Yup, new update today

• @Biggdogg I don't understand, you meant OpenIV updated? OH anyways thanks for the notice ^_^

EDIT: Sorry i thought it was updated but it's wrong!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.