Do I need permission from the creator if i reupload as part of a pack?

• This is more of a admin for the site question. But do i need permission from the creator to reupload as part of a pack. I would include the credit to the creators. If i do how do i get a hold of them some of them are off the site or dont answer comments or pms.

• Yes, please get permission first. If only one out of several of them is unresponsive then I may make a pass for it, but otherwise I would prefer if you didn't include mods from authors who haven't responded to you. Thanks

• @rappo said in Do I need permission from the creator if i reupload as part of a pack?:

Yes, please get permission first. If only one out of several of them is unresponsive then I may make a pass for it, but otherwise I would prefer if you didn't include mods from authors who haven't responded to you. Thanks

alright its just a bit hard to get some of them to respond. Any sugestions on how i can get them to?

• @maybach123 just contact them on the . account provided at their profile page. be it. steam . rockstar games. social club. gmail. skype . you tube. for those who did not provide contact. you have to wait for them to reply here . especially at the mod page. Good luck. i would avoid such a thing.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.