Mods not loading/working at all

• @Reell94 Do you have also Microsoft CC installed which was mentioned in scripthook.net ? If you installed all right there's no way that Trainer is not working

• @Paperclip i have now chance the ''GTA'' Folder to ''grand theft auto'' frome the modded game. My original game has still the name ''GTA''

I have the game GTA 2 times on my PC. 1 times is completely original and the other one is the modded version. So the modded version is on a complete other hard disk than the original game. That means Stock GTA is on hard disk A modded gta is on hard disk B. I start the modded version with the Exe. file in gta folder. i dont think that the modded version starts with the rong files.

Yes i have installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. U see my Folder so say me if all right.

• @Reell94 said in Mods not loading/working at all:

@Paperclip i have now chance the ''GTA'' Folder to ''grand theft auto'' frome the modded game. My original game has still the name ''GTA''

I have the game GTA 2 times on my PC. 1 times is completely original and the other one is the modded version. So the modded version is on a complete other hard disk than the original game. That means Stock GTA is on hard disk A modded gta is on hard disk B. I start the modded version with the Exe. file in gta folder. i dont think that the modded version starts with the rong files.

Yes i have installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013. U see my Folder so say me if all right.

Right click the GTA play file you click to open your game, click properties, and see the location of the Play file, screenshot that and post it. Just to make sure it’s playing out of your modded folder.

Also you don’t have a scripts folder. Make one.

If you change the folder name of your gta v directory it’s not going to work. It’ll only work if the folder is the same name as when it was originally installed.

• @Paperclip I start the game directly from the GTA directory/folder. I have no link to the desktop or anywhere! the folder had befor the same name. i only change it becouse u say it.

I'll leave it now. the shit does not work and I've tried it now in different versions. thanks for the help but I have no desire more

• @Beppe1 Here is the completed solution of GTA 5 scripts not loading and game crash on startup:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.