GTA 5 Not Working/Not Loading Up Need Help
Can Someone please help me. My GTA 5 is not currently working I have installed the newest version of script hook and even then it's still not working if anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.
- I am running the latest version of GTA 5 which is version 1.0.1737.0 on steam
- This is the Script Hook Log (https://pastebin.com/9qLy784r)
- This is the Asi Loader Log (https://pastebin.com/eYvnViAV)
- This is the dxgi log (https://pastebin.com/m3mCrYUV)
- This is the Open IV Log (https://pastebin.com/aC15Mq2N)
- This is the OpenCameraV Log (https://pastebin.com/ttVXpacA)
- This is Pdm Log (https://privatebin.net/?d2ed6ab37b8de61b#BKFZWdhgbwgNhfwcDTswZjdFzFQ61gA2jP6UM7NLMnX7) (was a bit too big so could not upload on pastebin)
- This is ScriptHookVDotNet2 Log (https://pastebin.com/yDjufHtf)
- This is LeFixSpeedo v1.3.5 (https://pastebin.com/9cTwMWq1)
- This is MapEditorLog (https://pastebin.com/Dr89yket)
This is a stab in the dark. Rename the dxgi.dll to d3d9.dll
the name change did not work
COD MASTER 123
@shadow072002 I assume you have alot of modded data files... More than modded cars and timecycle ,sometimes that can cause crashes.
@COD-MASTER-123 i do but every mod was working before the script hook update
try deleting the speedo mod thing, hasn’t been updated in nearly 2 years so that could be causing issues
ok guys i think i kinda fixed it i deleted menyoo and the speedo mod and it finally loaded up the game but now it crashes everytime i try to load story mode if anyone can help me that would be great
Start deleting your most recent scripts 1 by 1.
Sometimes, (if not most) you probably would need to update your gameconfig
Update on My GTA 5 Thread: This is an image of my DLC list file https://i.gyazo.com/6b68a6ed84b3f8b6fbcd51cfda14e1d9.png
This is also a gif of my script folder: https://i.gyazo.com/12f3fd54c779c1775ca3e9de81271918.mp4