What are the exact differences between 3, 4 and 5 stars? are there any other files besides dispatch.meta that determinate difficulty between each star?

• In unmodified dispatch.meta the only differences I could find between 4 and 5 stars for example, are a bit higher wanted radius, a bit longer evasion timer and 1 more boat.

If anyone can help me with it, it will really help a ton

• 3 stars = No NOOSE, Police is armoured.
    4 stars = NOOSE First arrival
    5 stars = Aggressive AI at its finest (you be lucky to experience this as i cant survive 3 stars without dying)

There is dispatchtuning.ymt but its decrypted.

Also, if you are in pursuit mode then you will see roadblocks, riot vans and other stuff but for a rampage player or simply interior combat situations, wanted level cops are pretty weak. Rare NOOSE, No Snipers and special units, its how Rockstar designed their wanted levels and Police AI.

• @Iamamazingthxlol2 thank you. will try to take a look on dispatchtuning, there is wantedtuning too but it's less difference I guess. Is there any way to open .ymt files at the moment without taking from other mods?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.