I cant even get the mod menu to come up , newbie

• hey folks im a first time modder and i have followed several guides and i still cant get even the option on screen to activate a mod . I have went through the guides over and over but i just cant do it . I am currently trying to use gta mod manager to no results , i put script hook , scripthook.net , trainer and everything . I am on windows 10 so i done the recommended install of microsoft framework and visual , still nothing works . any help would be appreciated guys as i bought my first gaming rig especially to play modded gta and so far i have spent almost 3 days staring at a screen wondering lol

• @davyleek2016 What is your game version?
    And please post a screenshot of your main GTA V folder.

• @Akila_Reigns thank you for the reply , i am running version 1.0.0.3 , not sure how to post a pic of my folder sorry?

• @Akila_Reigns 0_1475776549140_Capture.JPG

• @davyleek2016 I don't see an asi loader, scripthookV, scripthookV .NET installed. They should be in the main GTA V folder.

• @Akila_Reigns i took them out after they didnt work as i then tried the gta mod manager that you dont need to put them in the main folder , when i did have them in they done nothing? i can put them back in? with the new scripthook?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.