Any Updated/Well-Made Tutorials On Creating Custom Player Peds?

• I've been trying for so long, and wasting so much time attempting to create a custom player ped, or even at the least replace pieces of an existing ped, but because of the few poorly made resources out there, I haven't been able to get anything to work.

Problem is there are so few resources available to get information from. The few Youtube videos that are still up are poorly made (not detailing steps, no voice over, not doing what the title says) & the few text tutorials I've found have been poorly written as well (filled with grammar mistakes, author possibly confusing steps mid-way through, etc.)

So I was just curious if anybody can link me to a source that they know works for sure, or if they're experienced with it, to help run me through the process.

I have a fair bit of experience with model editing & such, so it wouldn't be like teaching from scratch, I just need a guideline to help me figure this out, thank you.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.