First Ever FULL 8K Water Texture

• Hey Folks,

I working on a Full 8K water Texture ( for real, and i think this is the first wich is fully in 8K). At moment i am testing it in GTA ( it dont look realy good atm..) I think i release it in the next week, if i have enough time. Little Prev of the first Texture ( the other are not finshed atm): prev

I think i make an oiv file. so the question is do is, do want a manual version too?

please wrote your Thoughts below, maybe you have some tips.

regards

• @Felix2809 I'm not sure if it's first :grimacing: here
    Anyway I more like this 4K version so maybe would not be first but could be best :pray_tone3: GL

@Felix2809 yes make a manual version

• @ArmaniAdnr yeah i see this , but i dunno if this fully 8k 🤷‍♂️ so sorry if the title was a litle bit of clickbait 😐
    but thank you ✌

• @Felix2809 I'm not sure aswell at the fact that I think that 4K which I mentioned look better :grin: but we can't know that's why I mentioned it xixi :shrug_tone3: looking forward to be wondered by yours :muscle_tone3:

• @Felix2809 Great !! Don't forget to add new bump,foam and other maps : )

• Changing the texture resolution of the waterclear texture in water.ytd does not make any visible difference whatsoever. These mods are a complete waste of time.

• @Razed woah!! you are absolutely right for honest !!

But it's not a waste of time here , for suppose the water can change the behaviour (Waves) whenever Like changing the BUMP MAP :| or other related to the water :|

• Hey guys :)

here are the first in-game screenshots of the texture :) what do you think?

Bild Text

Bild Text

• @Felix2809 I think that part where water goes over the sand is f***** awesome !!! biggest issue on water textures is that foam I think and this look really REAL :pray: do you have aswell screens of waterfalls for example in mission 'Derailed' are more small water leaps where it could be nicely see (:

• @ArmaniAdnr

here you go :D if i have time tomorow, i will make a trailer :)

Bild Text

Bild Text

• here it is :D

• @Felix2809 omg I dropped my breakfast while watching it and it's not metaphor, I really did! :grin: :heart_eyes:

• I just uploaded the file 😄 i hope the admins quickly approve the file 😁 enjoy 😊

• Update 1.1 is online. the yellowish water is now fixed :)

• New update online!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.