[VEHICLE] [WIP] Shelby GT 500 Racing Verion [Crew]

• Here are the next Car from my "TO DO" list

At this point i have to say that i have a lot of the Parts on this Car "customized" that will mean that i build a few parts from scratch the fit to the rest of the car....

for example the exhaust is completely build by ME and the front fender "widebody" Style too

Bild Text

Bild Text

also the back parts of the rear bumper is made by me to fit to the "wideASS" of the car and the plate surrounds the taillights are new!

Bild Text

Bild Text

at the moment im working on the part of the bumper_r bottom, where the old exhausts were.....they have to deleted :-) to have a better cleaner look at this ASS and they dont work so we have the sidepipes for ^^

think the Car is at the moment done to 60-70% i think but i found always a few parts they have to rework to fit in this

so thats all for now

btw a few more screen for u

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

If u want Supporting my and my Work please visit this site

Neophyte Industries Patreon

or here

Neophyte Industries

• first a screens of the "interior" procress

Bild Text

add trunk to the car

Bild Text

add "vanilla" seats not sure about that....maybe later i do some racing seats add to the car

Bild Text
    Bild Text

more procress on the enginebay

Bild Text

Bild Text

• not 100% exact i have other front and rear bumper and few other parts are not the same....but the base model is the same, right

• how it looks at the moment

Bild Text

so like i sayd i reworked the rear bumper part, no more exhaust !!

Bild Text

Bild Text

and more work on the engine

Bild Text

Bild Text

lights and stuff

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

Bild Text

• OMG! :O This car! I love GT500!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.