[VEHICLE & Trainers]I add the mods and the game runing but mods not working(Rockstar)

• Hi,
    I have a problem when I add a trainer script its not working in my game but the game working but I can't see the menu or open it
    also when I add the cars its added and my game working but I can't find any car I add it
    I bought the game from Rockstar Games
    Please I want to solve it

moved to installation help and troubleshooting

also please refer to this topic as we can't really help with the info you've given us

• @FBD321 thats fine. First which trainer are you attempting to use and where in your GTA V game folder did you install it?

Second, which car did you add and, do you know if its a replace or add-on?

• @TRDOffroad97 I have added this trainer : https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-trainer-for-gtav

I have install it on update file

And All cars add-on

@FBD321 trainers go in the main game directory

• @Reacon I know but nothing

• @FBD321 you know but you wrote you installed it in 'update file' what I think you mean inside of update folder. Make a photo of folder where you put the files of trainer

• @FBD321 Did you manage to fix your problems?
    If not, lets break apart your problems and solve the issue with the trainer not working first.

1. Getting trainerV working
      a. Insure you have the latest version scripthook (http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/)
      b. ensure you have the latest version of Simple Trainer (Trainer V) which is version(10.3)
      c. Download and extract all the files for trainerV v 10.3 in a new folder outside your game directory.
      d. copy both the files "Trainerv.asi" and "Trainerv.ini" to your main game directory (the game folder which should have gtaV.exe in it)
      e. launch GTA V and press F3 (Note sometimes the first time you open it, things may be wonky.)
      f. if it opens, you can use your controller or your keyboard numpad to select options (Numpad 0 is back and Numpad Enter is select).

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.