[Tutorial for beginners] How to merge all add-on cars into a single dlc folder

• I'm very noob with gta, so I've done this video with my doubts to help other noob like me :monkey_face:

• additional tips for those who plans to do it . .

1. if you want to merge add-on cars that has modkits parts you better stop because it will fail and you cannot use the car with modkits in game.

conclusion: do not merge add-on vehicles with modkits , merge only vehicles that has no modkit parts.

1. when merging all carvariationsdata in 1 carvarations.meta, instead of using kit ID value, use this <lightSettings value="1" /> to all the cars inside that .meta to enable lights to work in every car in your new DLC.

note: I know people also is struggling with the head lights not working and this is the fix.

1. if you still experiencing a game memory error . you may try this ..
      edit gameconfig.xml and save it via openIV only . don't extract the file(it will break if done) and import like the way it was.

search for the lines and add the input value that you can calculate like hundreds or a thousand
    <MaxVehicleModelInfos value="

<MaxExtraVehicleModelInfos value="

This be able to make the game read the added vehicle informations/contents and not get compromised to avoid crashes like game memory error. . if it is done i guess its safer now to use separate dlc cars with modkits individually.

I am even so disappointed that it has to be like this . .

thanks for reading.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.