A lot of work payed off. WOW (huge mod compilation)

• @Akila_Reigns Damn...I cant get Dismemberment to work. Im just stuck in aiming pose & cant jump. Hmmmmmm. I removed GoreV... same. Now im thinking it might be ZiPPO"s weapon data files... any idieas? anybody? lol I want to decapitate DAMN IT!!!

• @LeeC2202 Good info. Ive never noticed the bobbing... Im also on a 17 inch laptop screen tho that might be why.

• OK GUYS.... stupid question incoming.

Im getting used to the Ped Selector mod... Putting files into my ped.rpf in my update-64-dlcpacks.
    Its all working great as making me the selected ped... (optimus prime, terminator, zenomorph, superman...ect.)

HOW do I spawn an other pedestrian as the modded ped?

• @Weirdoutworld Here's a question for you... next time you're using that addon peds mod, spawn a new ped, walk forward and then turn round. Is the player still there in the position you were stood when you spawned the ped?

I tried that mod and it just left the original player ped stood on the spot as I wandered around, which makes me think it's actually doing what you're asking about. Kinda weird.

Edit: It seems that a Ped has a .Model property. So you could spawn the ped and then change it's model to one of the addon ped models... I think. Scrub that, it's a get only property. World.CreatePed() wants a Model though, so you might be able to spawn the ped with one of those models... hmmmm... let's see.

• @LeeC2202 OHHH Im using Ped Selector... DUH. I dont want to replace anybody but I may not have a choice to get my modded skins onto a spawned pedestrian. https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/addonpeds-asi-pedselector

• @Weirdoutworld You might have a choice... hang on in there. :)

• @Weirdoutworld I'm stuck with an aiming animation too, and cannot jump. Also, I'm a ghost. I can go through cars and buildings. That part is kinda cool, I guess.

• @Akila_Reigns Damn... I hope jedijosh works on it a little more. Its got massive potential with a larger version of his goreV textures to go on the neck after! Omg it would be great.

• First time using notepad++ today... MAN, this is awesome. I should have started using this a long time ago... haha

• @Weirdoutworld Well, I cannot get Addon Peds Selector working in the latest version of the game, no matter what I try. Works fine in my rolled back version in Windows 10 but will not work in my up to date version in Windows 7. So unless I have hit my addon limit... which is a good point... damn. :(

I have noticed though that any model that is added with that, can be spawned with the World.CreatePed() and probably SimpleTrainer. So I guess that means that they can be used as bodyguards etc...

Edit: Removed all addons apart from addonpeds and it still won't work... ah well.

• @LeeC2202 yea, thats ok. Ill just figure out how to replace a peds textures with the modded ones. I appreciate the effort. Really. Thanks man.

• @Weirdoutworld My problem seems to be anything in the mods folder has stopped working. :(

You can spawn those addon peds though, so whatever you wanted to do, you can probably do it.

• @LeeC2202 Thats terrible. Definitely would ruin my day. What happened?

Im starting to get really bad ground texture lod loading every now & then when I enter a new section of the map. But when I leave & come back its fine. Its like the initial load is slow or something.

• @Weirdoutworld check <LodScale value="1.000000" />

any news about the shadows fixing ?

• @Weirdoutworld No idea, I tried to install that addonpeds folder and everything stopped working. Got all the cars back working after a lot of messing but that addonpeds folder is still causing problems. Put it in my other install and it works fine, so I don't know what the problem is.

At least I found that the Added Peds section of Simple Trainer lets you add and spawn peds from the addonpeds rpf file though... so I learned something new.

• At least I found that the Added Peds section of Simple Trainer lets you add and spawn peds from the addonpeds rpf file though... so I learned something new.

THANK YOU. I dont know why I just didnt see that in there before... must be the blood red txt. lol

• @RYAN The shadows are enough to drive me up a wall (like how I quadruple posted in the settings.xml thread) XD sorry about all that...

That god damn shadow render box is a leftover feature from our console gaming counterparts that rockstar left in to help gtav run better on lower end hardware. It SHOULD however, be a toggleable Advanced Setting. Im baffled why its not...

• @RYAN I beleive my lod issues are comming from a LOT of 4k textures in graphics.ytd, graphics-pc.ytd, fxdecals.ytd, weather.ytd & gtxd.rpf... I may have reached the limmit of my gtx980m.

Btw, is multi-core rendering good to have turned on for this game? Anybody?

• @Weirdoutworld
    some say the transition is something they "forgot" when they ported game to pc... maybe it is... i never played it on PS or xbox

others say it's just a bug... now "bugs" are not universal, unless the game or engine is faulty, in that case, game being faulty, with the 1 milliard dollars they made on gta5 sales, they better fix this, or change the engine completely, frostbite by a land slide is way better looking from any angle

others say this is coded in the exe, whatever it is, the box

also... look at this small clip:

the Area of Effect where the snapping occurs is not a box, as in a cube, it's a piramid with the tip point oriented always north, camera is faced in other directions, i repeat, directions other then north and the snapping on the facade of building occurs at an angle... and on top of it, the AoE gets bigger the faster the character is going, ped, car, maybe even grounded plane but in this case camera is already too far too see any snaping in quality

i know the size of IT gets bigger cause i seen it... try walking away from a tree but parallel with his shadow ( a tall tree ((: ) and then start runing still goign parallel with tree shadow, in my case the snap line get more in front of me, and if i sprint the line goes even further until DoF kicks in and the snapping is either too far to be seen on screen or blurred

• While I was doing my AA tweaking, at one point I got this:

0_1478378286088_weird_box.jpg

Changing a couple of values made it go away but that box seems about the same size as the box that defines the shadow perimeter.

• @LeeC2202

AA tweaks ? is AA AntiAliasing ?

and omfg your box is bad, i mean, realy bad, damn...

i did some changes in the XML file and end result is this:

0_1478382456186_GTA5 2016-11-05 16-46-38.jpg

• @RYAN Yeah, AA = antialiasing. Luckily that box wasn't there for long, it's all fine now. :)

• @LeeC2202 @RYAN I boosted the values in grasslodsettings.xml in common.rpf (way past Project reloads values) & the "render box" is a lot better in the wilderness. Its blended in more you could say..

• 0_1478389800688_GTA5 2016-10-29 23-33-46.png Hey, check out the new "San Andreas in V" mod I just installed! LOL0_1478389738117_GTA5 2016-10-28 13-27-05.png ....... God damn it...

• @Weirdoutworld You just know that by some strange quirk, someone's gonna come into this thread and see those as the first pictures. :D

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.