[LSPDFR] Changing uniforms not working

• Hello Guys,

I downloaded lspdfr a few days ago and i wanted to put french uniforms and french vehicles because... well i'm french.

Anyway, everything works perfectly with vehicles, i can download and put any vehicle i want in the game.

The issue is with uniforms.

I have been replacing files and following instructions as i have been doing for vehicles, but it does not work.

For example, i wanted to change cops uniforms. I downloaded an uniform i like, changed the filename to s_m_y_cop01 and put in the file the readme file told me to.

None of all the uniforms i tried worked. I can't change uniforms of others peds, and i can't change it my menu.

I installe EUP, EULO...

I really don't see what the issue is, i did the same thing i have been doing with vehicles but it won't work.

Am i missing something ?

Don't know what kind of information you would need to help me, feel free to ask. ❤️

Thank you guys, need you to have my great experience on lspdfr

• More then likely your not replacing the cop ped in the most updated dlcpack. The last I checked you need to replace the male cop in patchday9ng but since I haven't played the game in like 6 months now it of changed to the dlcpacks to do with the new heist so check there

add them to your most recent patchday which iirc is patchday22ng

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.