popcycle.dat original file gta v

• i found the file online but it doesn't spawn any car, can someone send me the original file? thanks

• @Loris247
    If you are using a 'mods' folder there are 4 locations (2 if no 'mods' folder) of the full 'popcycle.dat in your game. As long as you didn't replace them all, try grabbing one from an alternate location:

'mods' folder:
    (1)...\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat

(2)...\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\common.rpf\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat

game folder:
    (3)...\Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat

(4)...\Grand Theft Auto V\common.rpf\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat

They are listed above in the priority they are loaded by the game (ie '(1)' is highest priority & loaded by the game if it exists. If not, the game falls back to the next location & so on).

Vanilla 'popcycle.dat' is 385KB I think. Something near that.

You can use 'Ctrl+F3' in OpenIV to search for them if you prefer doing it that way. The search has a game folder/mods folder/both folders selection drop-down to aid you :thumbsup:

Note:
    Ignore the stripped ones here:

...\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\common.rpf\data\levels\stripped\popcycle.dat (3KB)
    & here:
    ...\Grand Theft Auto V\common.rpf\data\levels\stripped\popcycle.dat (3KB)

Let me know if you have any luck with that :thumbsup:

EDIT:

NVR VANILLA POPCYCLE.DAT:
    If you can't find a vanilla 'popcycle.dat' in your game, Naturalvision Outdated has a 'NaturalVision Uninstaller' that contains a vanilla 'popcycle.dat'.

How to access the NVR vanilla 'popcycle.dat':

• Grab a copy of 7zip
    • Install it
    • Extract the 'b9b0a1-NaturalVision Remastered by Razed.rar' somewhere (install WinRAR if you can't extract it) & then navigate to this file:

...\NaturalVision Remastered by Razed\Optional Add-Ons\20. NaturalVision Uninstaller\UNINSTALL - NaturalVision Remastered.oiv

• Right-click the 'UNINSTALL - NaturalVision Remastered.oiv' & select '7zip'> Extract to "UNINSTALL - NaturalVision Remastered"
    • Navigate the extracted folder that appears to get the vanilla 'popcycle.dat' here:

..\UNINSTALL - NaturalVision Remastered\content\mod\popcycle.dat

• Install the vanilla 'popcycle.dat' to:
      ...\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat (if you are using a 'mods' folder)
      or here:
      ...\Grand Theft Auto V\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5\popcycle.dat (if you are not using a 'mods' folder)

Any issues give me a shout :thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.