[VEHICLE] Viper Series Mod for GTA 5

• Hi,
    is anybody interested in creating a Viper Series Mod for GTA 5?
    Some years before, i helped creating the Viper mod for GTA San Andreas and at the end, we had nearly all features from the series in the mod. Here's an ability test video of the mod i made this time:

I think, it would be really cool to have a Viper Mod for gta 5 aswell. The viper Defender is just a very cool alternative to KITT, especially with Offroad- and the Hovercraft Mode.

Added a little slideshow for the people who don't know the show (any more):

Unfortunately i don't have much time at the moment, but i could help out with sounds, screenshots and scripting a bit.

What do you think?

• @Augur89 cool thats an awesomely extensive mod, i did want to convert this when i saw the model a while back as I watched about half the show, but didnt end up doing it :/ got to many other projects going, never realized there was an IV model either

• @Augur89 go for it develop the car

• yea, it would definately be really cool, if you could finish your Defender model. But i know it takes a lot of time, so i'll try to contact the original Viper Modding team and see if there is still somebody around interested in bringing the mod to GTA 5. Maybe Tobie, the modeler of our Defender Model can convert or extract his model for gta 5. Would be the best option i think.

• well, it seems that there's nobody still active in the old modding forum.

• @Augur89 that's a shame :/ I know the model I previously found will be extreme low quality :(

• we have thousands of vehicle downloads now, but nobody is doing a Viper Defender. why? any idea, what we can do to reach a modeler?

• https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/search.html?q=viper+defender&backendClass=entity

download open sketchup convert 3ds open3dsmax export obj open zmodeller nodoor no engine no suspansion complete glass bad mod..

download open sketchup edit model sellect view style x-ray mode select door sellect windows sellect lines add layer :) HARDDDDDDD HARDDDDDDDDDDD

convert 3ds open3dsmax export obj open zmodeller create car..I'm bored.

• @Augur89 Is in my mod list to do and another TV series vehicles. Also I'll to include script with behaviours, weapons, vehicle realtime transformation (more realistic than the movie with micro animated hexagons) and AI vehicle support. The bad thing is not a near project for me.

• @Rarefacer Hi, nice to read about this plan. Do you have a rough timing on when you plan it?

• @Augur89 IDK, I've been busy this months but this mod still in my ToDo mod list.

• @Rarefacer nice to read that. i'm really looking forward to that. At the moment, i'm working on a quality improvement of the video quality from the Viper DVD version. It's a hard and very slow progress, but i'm half done with the first season now and can't wait to have the Viper Defender in gta 5.

• Nice! Probably been asked a few times but is it possible to download the Viper Defender as a mesh or file that could be 3D printed?

• At the moment, there is no Viper Defender model accessable for public as far as i know.
    Let's hope, that this changes in the near future

• I just made a video of the old Viper mod in gta Sanandreas. Maybe it helps motivating somebody to create a model for gta 5:

• Hi. I've sent you a PM regarding this request.

• Good news. the Viper mod for GTA 5 is on the way. To celibrate this i just rewatched the series (well i'm not through yet) and made another slideshow:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.