can't open enb.

• I have installed enb from enbdev but can't seem to open it . Tried changing the input keys but still doesnot work. I have all the .DLLs installed so no problem there . I use mvga and reshade . Please help

• @sabyasachi_seal
    Do you get an ENB related message top left of screen when you load the game?

General ENB & Reshade Info:
    The '[PROXY]' part of 'enblocal.ini' needs to be set up correctly to work with Reshade.
    Mine looks like this for running ENB with an old version of SweetFX.

[PROXY]
    EnableProxyLibrary=true
    InitProxyFunctions=false
    ProxyLibrary=d3d11.dll

You can try that^, it might work.

Or maybe this:

[PROXY]
    EnableProxyLibrary=true
    InitProxyFunctions=false
    ProxyLibrary=Reshade.dll

You sometimes need to rename .dll's to get them to work together also. It is a bit confusing I'll admit.

Have a look about this forum, or maybe ask a question there if you can't find a setup similar to yours. Also have a read of the posts in this Google search.

If you don't have any luck get back to me & I'll see what else I can come up with but do be aware I know of people that have never been able to get ENB & Reshade to play nice together. It's a bit hit & miss especially on Win10 & I have worries of upgrading to Win 10 (from Win7) for this exact reason.
    Best of luck :thumbsup:

• Thanks man it worked . Using the 1st one worked . You are enb's saviour .

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.