Problem with add-on car (err_mem_embeddedalloc_guard)
My GTA 5 is in version 1734.0
I installed some mods successfully. motorcycles and cars, in addition to the tool files to avoid any errors in the game.
I'm having trouble saving models with the trainer, causing the game to crash and also, a specific car is having a lot of problems:
When I try to store it in Franklin's garage, it just crashes, and there is an error saying that memory is missing (err_mem_embeddedalloc_guard_4).
I tested several tutorials promising that it would solve, but always the same. I have Intel 9400 CPU, 12gb of memory, and a rx 5700 xt with 8gb vram. use 1 ssd for the ram system and another ssd for games. lack of hardware can not be. I tested for virtual memory on the 2 disks, and I tested without virtual memory, and the problem remains the same.
Another problem related to this car, is when I'm driving around the city, the game just stops a few times, and returns after a few seconds, and sometimes breaks the textures.
I don't want to give up this NSX, it's the car I like the most, and the only one that has the tuning.
Does anyone know how to solve?
NSX-R NA1 Mod author is proficient & unlikely to have released a buggy or broken vehicle so I feel that can be eliminated as a cause.
Have you made any edits to the NSX-R NA1 or it's files (like used the template to create a livery, edited carcols/carvariations/handling/vehicles etc)?
I tested it out in my game (default, no livery) & not a peep of any issues. Works perfectly from what I can see. Nice car too
Given you are having additional issues with other vehicles any chance it could be 'gameconfig.xml' related?
Try out a few different gameconfigs & also the vanilla gameconfig to eliminate that as a possible cause.
- Any other issues with your game? (different crashes, weird behaviour?).
- I take it you have installed the NSX as an add-on? Not using it as a replace or anything?
- What trainer are you using? Tested others to see if you have the same vehicle saving issues?
- Have you eliminated any scripts as a cause? (temporarily rename 'scripts' folder & test in-game etc)
- What is you PC memory usage like? If I remember right my game likes to sit somewhere under 16GB but definitely over 12GB.
- Any overclocking of components? (CPU/GPU/Mem etc)
- Ran any memtest software to check your RAM for errors?
Have a look at this vid & make sure you have covered everything it mentions including increasing & testing various heap adjuster values (if you have it installed? If not, install it)
I installed the game again, and all the mods are working perfectly. some error occurred in the installation. Thank you for your help!
Glad your up & running again . Cheers for letting us know