Grand Theft Auto V stopped loading my dlclist.xml

• Recently I wanted to install 2 other add-on vehicles and after I replaced the dlclist.xml, I started my game and it loaded faster than it usually does, and then I went to the Added Vehicles Menu and there were all my 168 slots disabled, then tried spawning a car from online and it will only say inalid model.
    What should I do?

1. Latest version (1868/1.50) from Rockstar Games Social Club
    2. Grand Theft Auto V not loading dlclist.xml
    3. VStancer, Manual Gears, CustomCameraV Plus, MapEditor, Animated Wipers (which is not working for some reason but it didn't give me problems), VehicleControl, some lightning and roads mods, and Simple Trainer
    4. ScriptHookV.log: https://pastebin.com/JV7mGFAj
      asiloader.log: https://pastebin.com/dPrYfPiX

are you using a mods folder?

• Yes, I am using a mods folder

• @OneFanOfWorld
    Post your 'dlclist.xml' to Pastebin just to rule it out. Thanks :thumbsup:

• there is my dlclist.xml : https://pastebin.com/Tj1X8vKL
    I usually only copy-pasted the entries for the add-on vehicles

• @OneFanOfWorld

Here's your problem:

<Item>dlcpacks:/mpxmas_604490/</item>

It needs to be either both capital 'I' on the '<Item>' parts OR both lowercase 'i' in any one line :thumbsup:
    Mixing & matching in the same line breaks the functionality of 'dlclist.xml' & means no dlc will load.

Tip:
    If you use Edit (Ctrl+Enter) to open a file using OpenIV, a '[</> XML]' button will appear at the top when you are in the file. Tap that button & OpenIV will check the file for syntax errors & take you to where it thinks the error is if it finds one. :thumbsup:

• Banned

@OneFanOfWorld here's a tip, hover the cursor over the last dlcpack line in your dlclist, right click and select duplicate current line. Then double click on the name and type in the new item name (or simply do like I do and copy paste the folder name in). Very helpful when adding new dlcs.

• @a63nt-5m1th

Before I did see some lines with "i"s to the both sides (from my mods) and repaired them, although I couldn't see that "i" from mpxmas (probably because I thought the game's dlclist is "perfect"), I will try that today

• @QBit07

Thanks for the tip but I found it in my own way before.

• @OneFanOfWorld
    No probs, it's easy to miss syntax errors. I've had a few catch me out over the years :thumbsup:

Just to be clear (& for anyone else that comes here looking for info on 'dlclist.xml').

Capital ('<Item>')/Lowercase ('<item>'):

These will work:

<Item>dlcpacks:/mpxmas_604490/</Item>

<item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2/</item>

You can have different lines, some with two capital 'I's, some with two lowercase 'i's. That's totally fine :thumbsup:

Example (these will all work together fine):

<item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpBeach\</item>
    		<Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpBusiness\</Item>
    		<item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpChristmas\</item>
    		<item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpValentines\</item>
    		<Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpBusiness2\</Item>
    		<Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpHipster\</Item>
    		<Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpIndependence\</Item>
    		<item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpPilot\</item>
    		<item>platform:\dlcPacks\spUpgrade\</item>
    		<Item>platform:\dlcPacks\mpLTS\</Item>

Just make sure not to mix & match capitals & lowercase within the same line (see below).

These will break 'dlclist.xml' functionality & stop all dlc from loading:

<item>dlcpacks:/mpxmas_604490/</Item>

<Item>dlcpacks:/mpchristmas2/</item>

• Thanks a lot for the help, I don't know what switched an "I" to "i" from mpxmas before.

(I don't know why it wouldn't let me mark the first "I ; i" post as the correct answer, and only my posts)

• @OneFanOfWorld
    Glad that fixed it bud :thumbsup:

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.