can i control how many officers in one vehicle ?

• can i control how many officers in one vehicle ?

• Hope that someone knows the answer. I 'd like too to have more swat cops per fbi2 car.

• Do you want more swat peds inside your vehicle or all AI vehicles?

• @TRDOffroad97 In the AI vehicles. Every fbi2 car to have let's say 5 or 6 swat officers instead of the 3 that it originaly has.

• @Nitey

Below the vehicles in the vehicle classes, SWAT_JEEP, SWAT_HELI, etc, there should be <PedModels> with <Ped>. You can add more <Ped> lines for more peds. https://wiki.gtanet.work/index.php/Peds is a list of ped ids. You can change the driver id in vehicles.meta from <Driver>

You also must change the Numofpedstospawn from <WantedLevelX> to fit.

• @Viccracenvy I think that you are talking about how to change the variety of peds. Changing these lanes doesn't seem to affect the number of peds that will spawn in a single car.

I think that cars are hard blocked on there cop/fib/swat/army spawning seats. I've made multiple tests with multiple cars, FBI2 always spawn with 3 peds maximum, FBI (the buffalo) is the only car I know that can spawn with 4 peds of any category.

• @Viccracenvy I've just tested this with swat vehicles and I didn't have any results. Anyone else tried it?

• @gorgonut Tested it with the FIB Buffalo. It works? Remember, whenever you add a <ped>, change the numofpedtospawn accordingly. If you add 2, change the numofpedtospawn on ALL wanted levels by 2.

• @Viccracenvy I want to increse not decrease the number of cops per car. What I did was to add some swat officers (6 in total) in <PedModels> of SWAT_JEEP and change the number το 6 in
    <NumPedsToSpawn value="6"/>
    <DispatchVehicleSets>
    <Dispatch>SWAT_JEEP</Dispatch>
    I tried the same with 4 swat peds but there were always 3 swat cops per fbi2 and sheriff2 cars. Can you please make a test in order to increase the number or swat cops per car (from 3 to 4 or to 6) and report back?

• @gorgonut I am retrying tests. I will post a video if I'm successful.

• Check on everyone involved in the crash to see if they have any injuries. This includes making sure you don't have any serious injuries. Be extremely cautious — not all injuries can be seen.

• @Viccracenvy FIB Buffalo seems to be the only car to fullfill the 4 seats. No need to add a <ped> for this

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.