Game quits after little time of loading.

• I have this problem where each time I try to load up my game, it quits after a short amount of loading time. I'm not fully sure what the problem is, I think it's mostly because of an outdated gameconfig, but I could be wrong. And It doesn't even launch the game, it just quits after loading, no quit unexpectedly error or anything. Just a little bit of loading but then it randomly quits the game without even launching it. I tried asking people in discord servers but they don't reply back.

Is there something wrong? I even updated my mods folder. Is it a faulty script mod, an outdated gameconfig, or a addon vehicle?

• Most likely you will have to change your gameconfig. Try out F7YO's configs :

https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/gta-5-gameconfig-300-cars

Replace the gameconfig in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data

Don't forget to backup files you overwrite :) Hope this helps..

• @Shieldsver I tried that already, but it just keeps giving me the same result over and over.

I tried less peds and less traffic, more peds and more traffic. Still not booting up.

• @WGotch07 I mostly have addon vehicles and script mods, no replace cars.

I also have NVR and Reshade.

• @WGotch07 I have some, not a bunch but some.

I have an Ambient FX, The Benny's Mod, the Dial Accuracy Fix Mods, Drag Meets, Hollywood Rollover, Native UI, AND Realistic Nitro.

And as for the logs, I don't see any files that contains logs of my Script Hook.

• @WGotch07 Besides the normal DLCs, i have 140 Addon folders/files in total.

And the log files areen't there, Just checked it.

• @MugenKid You can also check the openiv log in your gta folder. Sometimes the last few lines point out the problem

• @WGotch07 How do I combine my Add-Ons?

• Banned

@WGotch07 I used this one to learn the basics for combining vehicle addons into a pack. It has a video also. I don't do all the things detailed in the video though, like adding the carcols info and the tuning parts.

https://forums.gta5-mods.com/topic/26582/tutorial-for-beginners-how-to-merge-all-add-on-cars-into-a-single-dlc-folder

Maybe it's a similar process for addon peds or other items?

• @WGotch07 Removing some Add-On cars doesn't seem to work, It's still loading and then quitting even after I did that.

• @WGotch07 No luck, still not loading the game, still not loading the intro/loading screen, no errors, nothing.

Also my game version is 1.0.1868.1. The newest version.

• @WGotch07 Okay, this actually surprised me.

The game didn't even boot up even without ASI Manager enabled. So does that mean that I'm missing a file or something needs to be repaired?

• @WGotch07 That's gonna take so long too, which sucks.

I even tried verifying the game for missing/corrupt files and it still didn't boot up.

I'm so pissed that I couldn't find the problem, and I doubt I'll ever find out.

• @WGotch07 Game is done reinstalling, after a bit of editing and modding. I got my game working again, I think it had something to do with my reshade.

So yeah, looks like that helped!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.