[RESEARCH] LIGHTS FIX for vehicles, after the BIKERS Update

• Some of you probably noticed, that after the Bikers update the lights intensity was decreased. For some vanilla cars or modded cars you cant see the difference if the headlights or indicators are ON or OFF at the day. To be more specific: the feature "emissiveMultiplier" for the shader "vehicles_lightsemissive" was completely DISABLED.
    I already tried to replace visualsettings.dat, carcols.ymt, the comple "shaders" folder under "update.rpf" from the older updates, but no affect...
    IF some of you have an idea how to fix this, let me know.

• Well that explains why the changing the multiplier had no affect.

Instead I just modified the visualsettings.dat which works great, just change the values under "# emissive bits" to your liking (you need to crank them way up).
    The values that start with "car.defaultlight" can be seen as lights with no ID attached to it (daytime running lights).

• Damn but i need the original value back! increasing the value makes it look very different to the old original setting :(

• @Gta5KoRn Do you mean the corona size intensity?

• @LanGonCer9807 no, intensity of light textures

• @Gta5KoRn So they look like this? A flat, brightless texture?

alt text

• So, is this fixed now? I can't check it myself right now, but I really want to know.

• @Claude_Lib nope, it isnt fixed :(

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.