When I crash my B52 or even bump something my game crashes

Any thoughts other than dont crash the B52 :wink: ?

• @DarthPungz @SkylineGTRFreak might have to look at the collisions once again. may be.

• @FoxtrotDelta @DarthPungz No, it's mostly hardware related. I have issues like these with high poly aircraft before upgrading my GPU and RAM. No if you have quite good hardware and it still crashes then I actually have no idea

• @SkylineGTRFreak i usually have to optamise or re-make my collisions when aircraft causes crash of the game, with slight impact.

@SkylineGTRFreak

I play on this laptop... Asus ROG GL552

It has only crashed like this before when I spawn a ton of peds or vehicles. I figured it was hardware but I was surprised that it would happen with just one model.

• @DarthPungz i have a neat Computer. let me just check the model. and report back in 30 minutes

• @DarthPungz @SkylineGTRFreak sorry it took more than 30 minutes. i was kinda in middle of another thing as well. anyways. i have the result.

@SkylineGTRFreak My game crashed as soon as the right wing touched a plant/Tree in the Desert Airfield. so it might be one wing or something else. test was done in under 30 seconds. it crashed the game~! my Guess is Collisions. but it could be something else too. Result = Bump the aircraft = Game Crashes.

@FoxtrotDelta

Thank you for following through with a check-up on this issue. :beers:

• @DarthPungz @FoxtrotDelta Mine doesn't crash, tried several times. But the a380 sometimes cause the game to crash when landing in the Sandy Shores Airport.

• @Akila_Reigns try bumping the right wing into a pole or a tree. or even the ground.

• I had that problem with the Concorde, haven't tried it with the B-52 yet.

• @Oskar try it now?

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.