[VEHICLE][WIP]Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress

So this originally was a uncompleted port of SkylineGTRFreak's B-17G from GTA-SA by GTAEU-mods,since he has left the model unlocked,me and Yoha kinda fixed the model and remapped it so that it has multi-livery function

Currently the flying fortress only have a weak air defense,only lazer turret and buzzard turret shooting from the front,the gunner positions have been cancelled due to R* Editor crashes caused by the turret mounted on planes,same issue happpens on skyline's Ju-87D Stuka and Embraer's CL-II.Guess we're not gonna add it until it's fixed.
    The interior is very low poly,since it's a SA era mod,the interior means nothing back then lol.the cockpit might get updated once we or skyline find one nice interior model :D

Comes with 2 US skins,2 Germany skins and 1 japanese skin

Here's the WIP screenshots :D
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    And as always ,I'm still open to screenshot requests :D PM me if you need my help XD
    @SkylineGTRFreak @nathanjamesddg151 @CANAL-EMBRAER-GTA @FoxtrotDelta

• @Elope Nice shots.

@Akila_Reigns Thx :D

Finally I've acquired the models from my old computer and.the release is planned a few hours later

information update:the B-17 have some data problem now so the release will be delayed one day
    sorry guys
    The lancaster has been released

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.