err_MEM_EMBEDDEDALLOC_guard_4 error please someone help!!
I have 25 vehicles replaced and 2 vehicles for addon. Most of the replaces are just retexture of vanilla vehicle. But whenever I turn on the game and drive like 5 minutes in the highway, the game suddenly crashes with the error above.
I tried every method to solve this. Like Heapadjuster, gameconfig and packlifeadjuster and still, it doesn't work at all.
Unlike other cases, I havn't experienced texture popping and framedrop. The game just simply crashes without any warning signs.
My computer spec is this
Is there any solution of this?
- Try out various gameconfigs designed for your version of the game (1.0.1868.1 etc) to see if any alleviate the issue.
- Use 'popgroups.ymt' to remove any edited vehicles one-by-one & see if the crash goes away.
- If you identify a vehicle culprit & it has 4K textures, you may be able to avoid the crash by reducing the size of those textures down to 2K/1K or deleting ones you aren't too bothered about (if there are a lot of 4K in one vehicle etc).
- Have a read over this thread as it has some sound advice in it about how to avoid memory related crashes.
- Basically, something is using more memory than it has been allocated, so look to mods that increase the size of vanilla assets in some way (replaced peds/vehicles/roads etc).
- Can't rule out a broken or funky add-on mod, especially one that has been set to spawn ambiently on the streets in multiple numbers, so although it's less likely, it still needs to be eliminated as a variable (don't spawn it/them & remove entry from 'popgroups.ymt' (if added) to test). A very high poly add-on with lots of 4K textures or just simply a very poorly made vehicle could do it.
- A script could probably cause it too. Rename the 'scripts' folder to something else temporarily to test that.
Are the 25 replace vehicles and 2 addon vehicles the only mods you have installed?
If you run through all that above & are still having issues, provide a complete list of the mods, scripts & plugins (.asi/RAGE Plugin Hook etc) you have installed. Thanks