Admin can't do his job right

• My first mod was a pack of 12 car plates from romania which i've uploaded firstly , the second day another 12 pack with bulgarian plates which got approved in about 3 hours and the first mod was still pending , the third day i've uploaded a skin for a helicopter , i've been told to remove the ytf files and add instalation path ( the path was in the read me file ) I did remove the ytf files and linked the original in the description but still pending. Today i discover that the romanian plates mod has been rejected because i didn't link the car i used even tho the link is in the read me, in which is explained in both my car plates mod that "it best work with modded cars like this" and then the link the the car i used in the ss , and i wasn t even promoting the car , i just wanted to take screenshots of how the plates look in the game . And to add to the instalation paths part , some mods don t even have it in the mod description nor the read me text , if there is one.

• which got approved in about 3 hours and the first mod was still pending

When I was a moderator, pending mods were sorted by newest first. That means they simply saw the latest mod first, and didn't get to the old one til later.

rejected because i didn't link the car i used even tho the link is in the read me

Please, on your rejected mod, tell the moderator who rejected it exactly that.

And to add to the instalation paths part , some mods don t even have it in the mod description nor the read me text , if there is one.

Those mods should have it. Please use the Report link on the offending mods so the moderators can fix the problem.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.