ENB Not Working

• I had friend that he's ENB is not working only in FiveM, But in my case it perfectly works so i decided to guide him yet nothing works. We're both using Windows 10, latest version of GTA V (Steam) and his PC can really handle any games.

What We've tried so far:

Followed bunched of tutorials step by step.
    Reinstalling FiveM.
    Copying my files to his.
    Trying other mods (PRSA, NVE, CryENB)

I know it's FiveM that i should contact. But i'm having no response. They've been supporting ENB and Reshade for quite sometime now, and works pretty fine for me. But sadly some users are also experience the same problem as my friend. Is there something conflicting the ENB or his system needs something? Thank you

• @Zastin said in ENB Not Working:

I had friend that he's ENB is not working only in FiveM, But in my case it perfectly works so i decided to guide him yet nothing works. We're both using Windows 10, latest version of GTA V (Steam) and his PC can really handle any games.

What We've tried so far:

Followed bunched of tutorials step by step.
    Reinstalling FiveM.
    Copying my files to his.
    Trying other mods (PRSA, NVE, CryENB)

I know it's FiveM that i should contact. But i'm having no response. They've been supporting ENB and Reshade for quite sometime now, and works pretty fine for me. But sadly some users are also experience the same problem as my friend. Is there something conflicting the ENB or his system needs something? Thank you

Hello, ENB stopped working, after the "Rockstar" logo, the game immediately flies, what is the problem? With Reshade there is no such problem.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.