Police vehicles.

• If I change the cruisers to a motorcycle will two cops still spawn with it?
    If so, how would I go about changing it so only one cop spawns?

• I would say try ?

I'm interested by the answer too.

• @epoqx
    +1 :slight_smile: (surprised we didn't try this lol)

• @epoqx @a63nt-5m1th Results:Got a wanted level but no cops arrived. I suppose there's more that needs to be done other than simply replacing the models, textures, handling and vehicle meta info.

• @QBit07
    Did you add the 'FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT' to the vehicle's 'vehicles.meta' '<flags>' line? If not, try that :thumbsup:

• @a63nt-5m1th Game crashing after getting wanted.

• @QBit07 @a63nt-5m1th

adding 'FLAG_LAW_ENFORCEMENT' in the desired motorcycle makes your game crash ?

I remember REDUX dispatch was already including a motorcycle, and I've never saw one.

I'd assume that motorcycle vehicles are binded to a specific dispatch type, and I suppose 'DT_PoliceRiders'.

I've never tried to dispatch motorcycles in game tho !

• @epoqx in the vehicle.meta for police, police2, and police3. Also replaced and added the info for the motorcycle to policeb.

Removed the mods folder to rebuild it new. I'm not going to continue trying to make this work.

• @QBit07
    In the dispatch.meta, you changed police, police2 and police3 to policeb. All this in 'POLICE_CAR' ?

Just a little tip for your next modding tries : Make a copy of your Mods folder. Updat it regularly, so you just have to copy it back to the Rockstar main directory if things go wrong.

• @epoqx No.

Of course I keep a copy of my mods folder. Usually. I am not a noob at this.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.