[SCRIPT] Story Mode Business Employees

• I can't seem to find a mod that does what I'm hoping for, so perhaps someone can make it and/or point me in the right direction if there is one. Within the Story Mode, there are a few businesses (i.e. tow truck, scrap yard, etc.) that primarily make their money by you the player interacting with it and completing some kind of mission. But these ones can be a bit tedious, don't pay all that much for one completed job, and make $0 if you don't actively do the jobs. Wouldn't it make sense that if you own the business, paying a good deal of money for the privilege, that you should be able to hire some minimum wage grunt to do the hard work for you? You could still certainly allow for the player to do some jobs as well (perhaps you earn a bit more that way since you aren't paying someone else to do it), but I would love the ability to just have there be an automated "you earned this much money from this business" like there is for other properties in the game. This fix could easily make every property worth buying.

Like I said, I don't know if something like this already exists or if it is even possible to exist, please let me know!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.