[VEHICLE-LIGHTS]Fix broken lights
Reason for this post:
I asked in General Discussion where the mod was that fixes few of the cars light systems.
Went through the whole site now, but the mod is no more.
So... seems I need to actually make a request now, if I want these back to work...
Many a vehicle have broken lights.
Some can be purchased, others are already in place, but not functioning.
Then you have the Ruiner, who's flip lights (you know, the ones that crawl into the hood when scared XD) won't come up when high beam is toggled.
Cars involved are:
- Hvy Menacer, Off-Road: Roof Lights not working.
- Benefactor Terrorbyte Commercial: Rooftop Lights/Spotlight not working.
- Chernobog Military: Rooftop Spotlight not working.
- Pfister Comet Safari Sports: Rooftop Lights not working.
- Benefactor Dubsta SUV: Rooftop Lights not working.
- Mammoth Patriot SUV: Rooftop Lights not working.
- Coil Brawler: Rooftop Lights not working.
- Benefactor Dubsta 6x6: rooftop Lights not working. "Radiator" Lights not working.
- Canis Mesa Off-Road: "Radiator" Lights not working.
- Karin Rebel (+Rust version): Rooftop Lights not working.
- Vapid Sandking SWB + XL: Rooftop Lights not working.
- Vapid Dominator: Bumper Lights not working.
There might be a few others, these I know about.
If anyone would be so kind to connect the bloody things to the battery, I would be very grateful.
Try the visualsettings in this mod. I helped someone with a no head light issue and I'm curious if this fixed that as well. Didn't try the ruiner but I know Trevor's roof lights work.
@InfiniteQuestion Sadly, I have no clue what to alter what which is found where...
Hence I ask here, good sir.
@Sammy1970 replace the visualsettings file in the data folder with the one inside the download.
@InfiniteQuestion There are many things I do not like to see altered in that mod, sir...
@Sammy1970 don't install the whole mod. It's a manual install and the visualsettings file shouldn't mess with much graphically. If not just open the file and copy the car headlights section.
@InfiniteQuestion None of the lights above mentioned were fixed.
@Sammy1970 I just tried every car you said with my visualsettings file. Every headlight works perfectly. Disable your ENB just to test as I have spot turned off in mine effecting all the cars you said.
@InfiniteQuestion Then I did something wrong probably.
Thank you, sir, much appreciated.
Retrying in a wee.
@Sammy1970 So, back at home.
Never messed with VisualSettings.DAT before, until yesterday.
My attempt of yesterday was a fail, so I messed that up.
Just what do I need to copy over?
And sori for bien so dump.
@Sammy1970 Just what do I need to copy over?
My last attempt went nowhere...