To Patch or Not To Patch?? Let Me Know Whats Up.

• What's up?? I'll keep this one short and sweet unlike my last intro/help post that might have been too much for you guys. lol!!! I'm playing in Single Player Offline mode. I think I only got online once to create my initial character and that was it. I noticed today there was talks of a patch. Do I need to apply this or not?? Everythings working great, and the patch seems to apply to something for GTA online in regards to Los Santos Customs.This is what I'm talking about https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/news-huge-changes-made-los-santos-customs-combatting-gta-online-griefers something tells me I dont need to patch since I'm just offline, but I'm wondering if I should. I did notice a rockstart launcher update a few days ago, but I have my settings in the Epic Game Launcher to not auto-update GTA V so my mods dont just break, or so I dont have to reapply them. Let me know whats up, but somethings telling me since I'm good to go where I'm at that I wouldn't need to/don't have to patch. I'm using the Epic Games Store version 1.0.1868.4. Seems like this patch might just be for that Los Santos Custom Issue there trying to resolve. Not sure if theres any optimization patches or stabilization patches or what anymore. This far into the game there probably just patching stuff like in the link. Any info would be great though. I'm wondering if any of you are going to apply this patch?? Not sure what benefits, or why one would patch if there not online and offline modded. I may have answered my own question, but its def not bad to hear what everybody else might do in regards to this.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.