[VEHICLE] [RELEASED] Volvo S60 R + Tuning/Extras (with FB download)

• Volvo S60 R with Extras and Tuning parts

alt text

Has optional spoilers splitter widebody kit etc
    low quality interior
    two different versions one with black grille/lights one with white
    This is D.Bells racing volvo but without the livery, so has sparse racecar interior and rollcage
    Was meant for release on GTA5-Mods but it was giving me a headache being on the pc working on it so I left it and just kept it as a group release car, couldn't be doing with the hassle and hate from the morons with a public release,

Download file is here https://www.facebook.com/notes/1632147563687893/Private Group Mods [Download Links]/1769241663311815/
    Note: File only becomes visible when you join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1632147563687893

alt text

(Don't complain about this being an external download, its not difficult to click the link and download, and this post is Rappo approved)

alt text
    I do not mod or play GTA V anymore this was a one off thing because i had it partially converted from months ago, I liked the car so wanted to see it finished and decided to do it during a moment of boredom

alt text
    Credits - me @AuthorSaulAlan and @HitmanNiko you unwittingly helped as usual so thanks mate xD

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Has a few little bugs but other than that a nice modded car :P

• @AuthorSaulAlan Hmmmm just asking,how's the dodge ram airport ladder truck going ?

• @Elope I passed it to another modder to complete after I decided i'm no longer doing anymore stuff, so you'll have to wait for him to finish it not me now (: edit i finished it myself left it as part of an upcoming VIP pack

• That SVR at the back tho :)

• @AuthorSaulAlan where i can get the escalade behind the volvo

• way to go!

• I am actually not a facebook user at the time so would there be a way that we could get a download link here?

• I cant join the facebook group

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.