Get custom cars to appear in game as though was a normal car

• Banned

Hi people. Is it possible to install the vehicles that are on this site and have them spawn as if R✨ themselves had programmed it in.
    Basically... Have it so that the cars you mod into the game appear with either an NPC driving them or maybe just randomly parked up like all the other in-game cars do. So without the need to spawn them manually.
    Thanks

• @RDC74656 yeah it's possible. This mod does it but it might not have every add-on car.

• Banned

@stillhere thanks matey. Can you just clear my mind.... When a vehicle from here says (add on) on the title , does that mean it's being added to my game as it's own vehicle?

• @RDC74656 Yes, add-on means it is added as if it were a DLC. Likewise, "replace" means it would replace an existing vehicle; if you replaced a futo with another car, you would see peds driving that car on the streets without having to use that mod I linked above. Just be careful with it because many modded vehicles have a higher polygon count than the stock vehicles, so having too many of them spawned at one time can cause the game to crash.

• Banned

@stillhere OK will do.
    I've downloaded a file that contains various gameconfig files. I think each one shows a multipler of more peds and vehicles.
    Is there a specific one which would reduce crashes

• @RDC74656 I usually go for the basic one (no multipliers, though sometimes it will say 1x) because my rig isn't too powerful, but it's really up to your system and what add-ons you have, how many, etc.

• Banned

@stillhere said in Get custom cars to appear in game as though was a normal car:

@RDC74656 yeah it's possible. This mod does it but it might not have every add-on car.

Ok ive downloaded the mod you suggested...again just to clear my mind, do i actually have to download all the vehicles mentioned in the readme file or are they actually incorporated?

Because if so I dont think thats the mod i'm looking for.

Otherwise just give me a slap for being stupid lol :)

• @RDC74656 You don't have to; any vehicle that you don't have will simply be ignored. Any vehicle that you have installed and is supported by the mod will spawn in traffic or as a parked car, IIRC.

• Banned

@stillhere OK man will give it a go. Appreciate the help.
    Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.