[MAP] Remove all the vegetation (mod suggestion)

• (english is not my native language and this place seems the closest for mod suggestions so yeah, sry if I'm mistaken)

You see, there's this GTA SA mod called Trees Remove that brings a H U G E boost in FPS along with it. Like possibly many on this site, I'm a low spec gamer living on a developing country using an Intel HD 4000 and I want to play GTA V with shadows, so is there a mod that removes all the trees and bushes from the map so that the FPS goes to at least 24 while having shadows?
    The closest thing I found was Props Removal from this very same site but it leaves the LODs instead of leaving nothing. Not such of a problem but I feel like my GPU can handle it with this kind of mod, and also I'm kind of new to GTA V modding but even though, if there isn't any mod like this I'm ready to learn map editing and I'm learning SA's CLEO already so yeah, anyway you get my point, you get it.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.