[PLAYER][RELEASED] Zombie Trevor
You need the OpenIV Tool to install this mod!
HOW TO INSTALL
- Install OpenIV
- Creat a folder in the game’s root directory and name it to mods
- Copy the x64v.rpf file (it’s in the root directory) into the mods folder
- Open up OpenIV
- Install the OpenIV’s OpenIV.asi and ASI loader
- Enable edit mode
- Extract the mod’s archive somewhere
- In OpenIV follow this path: mods/x64v.rpf/models/cdimages/streamedpeds_players.rpf/player_two/
then drag&drop the files from the mod’s injured or injured but without back and stomach injuries or non-injured folder into OpenIV (in the path above)
- Close OpenIV
Here is a tutorial to install the OpenIV.asi and ASI Loader, and to use of the OpenIV’s mods folder feature: LINK
HOW TO USE
The easiest way if you use a trainer to select the proper textures (in the trainer’s clothes/wardrobe menu).
I recommend to use Simple Trainer for GTA V
In this trainer open clothes menu in model spawning and use these values:
Upper (t-shirt): 1-34-1-16
Upper (naked): 17-34-1-1
Lower (trousers): 1-27-1-4
Lower (underpants): 27-27-1-10
Lower (naked): 26-27-1-4
Shoes (barefoot, only with underpants): 17-21-1-1
Shoes (barefoot): 17-21-1-1
Backup files are not included because you don’t need it thanks to OpneIV’s mods folder feature!
You can use different hair and facial hair styles, and anything else, and if you want to use other upper clothes use long sleeve one, because t-shirts and sleeveless upper wears has own arm skin textures.
GRAPHIC MOD USED TO SCREENSHOTS
Real | RAGE Graphics Enhancer
If you found a bug, or you have suggestions, write me a comment!
If you make a video with/about this mod, please link the mod's page at least in the video's description!
Do not claim you made this mod and don’t upload it to nowhere without my permission!
© 2016 Gábor Sikó (Real_Gabe)
- Deleted backup files (not needed becaue of OpenIV’s mods folder feature)
- No more combined style, only single style available
- Doubled the textures resolution
- Sharpened textures
- Adjusted the wounds, blood and veins
- Added zombified barefoot texture
- Made a new, nice readme file
- added backup files from game version 1.0.393.4.
- updated and „remastered” the readme file into .pdf
- deleted screenshots from the archive and added one mashup cover instead
- no other changes were made
- added combined styles, so you can use all style in the game
- added clear (no blood and injuries) white underwear zombified version
- added clear (no blood and injuries) naked zombified lower body
- minor adjustmenst
- updated the readme file
- added shirtless zombie skin in three version: clean non injured, injured, injured but without back and stomach injuries
- added two more t-shirt version: none injured and injured but without back and stomach injuries
- corrected the tone of the hand, arm, head textures to match
- removed blood from the t-shirt's neck on the front
- color and tone correction on gore
- added more screenshots
- first release