[SCRIPT][VEHICLES][IDEAS]Looking for a Script to Show Available Kit ID's for Addon Vehicles

• After adding a lot of addon vehicles, I've run into an issue regarding modkit ID's. I have a lot of them using the default modkit ID of 0, but a there are quite a few the have some body/weapon modifications which require a new ID. I've tried setting the ID's manually, but it seems as though some of them block vanilla vehicles E.g. Using an ID of 2001 would change in game to something like 465 (Just an example, not correct. Wanted to explain). The problem is that in the carcols.meta and carvariations.meta files the ID's are still what I set them to.

I use Vehicle ID Getter to check if there are any duplicate ID's, but I was wondering if someone would be able to come up with a script/tool that would run through the vanilla files and any mods you have (Such as setting a command to search for X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\addoncars), afterwards it will generate a list with any available ID's which could then be used for any addon vehicles. Not sure if this is actually possible, but if it is, I would greatly appreciate anyone with the capability of creating this tool.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.