Game crashes while loading with fatal error unrecoverable fault please restart game.

• So I verify GTA and I don't get the fatal error unrecoverable fault any longer. So once I joined in the game lspdfr was not working so I reinstalled lspdfr and tried loading the game again. But while it was starting up it gave me that fatal error and I feel like I've tried everything but it still does not work. And I've tried renaming the mods folder and it works fine. Its something in my mods folder but I can't figure out what it is. I think it has something to do with the update.rpf but I just don't know what is causing the error, Could somebody please help me fix this, I really want to play GTA and this error just won't go away.

• Well you could start by making a new mods folder and installing mods one by one to see which one it is. As tedious as it sounds you'll find which mod is responsible. Once you found out just delete that mod.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.