[SOLVED] Help Please - Liveries not working with replaced vehicles

I don't know how to approach troubleshooting this. Any suggestions?

Is there a file that signals or informs the trainer that a vehicle has multiple liveries?

I downloaded the updated simple trainer thinking maybe that would fix it but no luck.

• @DarthPungz What liveries are you talking about? The normal ones or the liveries from Benny's Garage? Or custom liveries for add-on vehicles?

@Akila_Reigns add one like the f-35, b52 and the like aren't working :(

• @DarthPungz Maybe an add-on is conflicting with your other mods. Try changing the vehicle IDs in carcols.meta and carvariations.meta

Okay so a bit of an update...

The add-on vehicles that I have installed all work fine with liveries.

The problem is with vehicles that I have manually replaced. For example, I replaced both the Shamal and Luxor jets with F-16C because I wanted an Air National Guard station at the LSIA. I updated the handling and the F-16s spawn fine and fly fine but the liveries don't work. Same thing with the Lazer at Fort Zancudo, I replaced it with the F-35; the liveries used to work fine and it would spawn a variety of paint jobs... now it only spawns the one paint scheme and I cannot change liveries.

I don't know what has changed... I greatly appreciate any help.

The F-16 says "0" liveries in the menu
    alt text

The F-35 says "-1" in the liveries menu
    alt text

Best wishes.

Is there a file that signals or informs the trainer that a vehicle has multiple liveries?

Okay! So here is what I did...

I had done two things to cause this problem:

First, I had done a manual replace of some planes in the game and did not alter their vehicle info within the vehicle.meta. There is a line within the vehicles.meta that says FLAGS... you have to make sure liveries are mentioned as a flag as follows: FLAG_HAS_LIVERY

The other thing that I had done to cause a problem that broke liveries on vehicles was I had gone into the YTD file and deleted livery paints that I didn't care for... this left the numbering of the liveries with gaps... so like sign_1, sign_3, sign_4, sign_6. When I renumbered these so that there were no gaps in numbering like sign_1, sign_2 sign_3, sign_4 those vehicles were fixed.

What a headache. But now I know better... and I understand how liveries work a bit better.

Hope that his posts helps someone who might search for an answer some day down the road. :)

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.