- Create New Folder inside --------> update/x64/dlcpacks
- Rename the new folder to "vans123" without the "
- Extract "dlc.rpf" file included in this rar to this new vans123 folder
- Replace "dlclist.xml" file inside ---------> update/update.rpf/common/data
NOTE: IF YOU DONT HAVE THE LATEST PATCH THIS FILE WONT BE USEFUL FOR YOU, HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
4a) Extract "dlclist.xml" file from -------> update/update.rpf/common/data
4b) Open it with notepad and add this line "<Item>dlcpacks:\vans123</Item>" without the "
4c) Save changes and replace the old "dlclist.xml" from -----> update/update.rpf/common data
////////////////////// SPAWNING THE CAR IN-GAME ////////////////////////////
- Install any In-game Trainer that has "spawn car by name" function
- Type "laferrari" without the "
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DLC CALLED "VANS123", JUST REPLACE DLC.RPF FILE AND GOOD TO GO!
it says Unexpected files have been found in install directory..... may result in Ban from online....
can this car be spawned in online mode or not ?
trying to use any mods online may result in a ban you should always disable before going online. you should only attempt to use mods in singleplayer.