Badges

• This is probably difficult to implement but I think it's a good idea, it's kinda like the leaderboard but yeah

Basically there are badges and awards that certain people can earn etc most download per hour, most likes per hour and those would be displayed on your profile kinda like on steam. There could be like entries every month and everyone could vote for like person to be entered for stuff like best tutorials (including forums and YT stuff) etc...

Edit: Would be cool if you could have like a level aswell, once you reach certain level for example your mod updates don't need to be approved or something like that

• @Frazzlee i posted this idea a looooooooooooong time ago, rappo said he would consider doing it, GTATerminal said it could lead to spamming.
    At least I know that I'm not alone. Thanks for bringing this up.

• @Akila_Reigns oh haha I had no clue, spamming of what?

• @Frazzlee Ask him.

• @Frazzlee Someone can download a lot of stuff even if they don't want them to rank up the "most downloads", stuff like that I think.

• @Akila_Reigns I guess yeah

• @Frazzlee I like to have badges for these.
    They're hard to achieve by spamming..

Forums:

1. Reputation.
    2. Total post count.
    3. Joined date

Main Site:

1. Total downloads of the uploader's mods.
    2. Joined date
    3. Total likes for the uploader's mods.

Maybe a few more.

• @Akila_Reigns there should be community votes like, best new modder aswell

• @Akila_Reigns And I still stand by that - although what I said was about badges on the forum, not on the main site.

Badges for total post count and reputation are easily exploitable.
    See: Forum Games in the Off-Topic Discussion category.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.