How to ASSIGN ONE SINGLE car for all PEDs in the entire map?

• Hi folks,

I hope you are safe and well!

I would like that all VEHICLES in game should use only one single CAR (for example, TURISMOR) ... So, the entire traffic will be made only by "TURISMOR" car ...

Anyone has any clue how to achieve that?

Best regards,

JR

• @jrchaves
    TurismoR only 'popgroups.ymt' & empty 'vehiclemodelsets.meta' here :thumbsup:

Unzip the files, then using OpenIV drag & drop them to these locations overwriting the originals (keep backups of originals obvs):

popgroups.ymt:
    ...\mods\update\update.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\popgroups.ymt

vehiclemodelsets.meta:
    ...\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\ai\vehiclemodelsets.meta

If you want to change the vehicle that spawns, open 'popgroups.ymt' & replace all the instances of 'turismor' with the name of another vehicle. Compare to original to add back in boats & such etc if you wish.
    'vehiclemodelsets.meta' is completely empty, compare it to the original also, if you want to add certain things back in.

• @a63nt-5m1th said in How to ASSIGN ONE SINGLE car for all PEDs in the entire map?:

vehiclemodelsets.meta

Hi a63nt ...

Man, very appreciate your effort to support me. Really thanks for created the files.
    It worked but there is just one problem: I just see a single TURISMOR for each 2 minutes ... the city is empty and in approximately 2 minutes a TURISMOR spaws. Should I adjust something else?

Best regards and thanks again!

JR

• Banned

@jrchaves https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/oiv-vehicle-template

This mod makes every car spawn equally. Might fix your problem. Or manually edit the vehicle.meta file to

• identicalModelSpawnDistance 1
    • maxNumOfSameColor 4
    • frequency 100
    • visibleSpawnDistScale 1.000000
    • swankness SWANKNESS 1
    • maxNum 999

• @InfiniteQuestion said in How to ASSIGN ONE SINGLE car for all PEDs in the entire map?:

identicalModelSpawnDistance

Thank you INFINITE!
    For some reason "TURISMOR" is not inside the VEHICLES.META file ... Should I add lines for TURISMOR on it?

• Banned

@jrchaves turismor vehicle.meta is located in DLC_Patch mpbusiness. turismor2 is located in DLC packs mpspeacialraces.

• Oh man ... Thank you so much!!!

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.