Engine Sound Swaps

• im trying to add the blista compact sports version car sound to the sultan.

i add the "<audioNameHash>BLISTA2</audioNameHash>" in the notepad under the sultan and save it
    Then edit mode on OpenIV click the green + sign and add that edited note pad into the common/data/levels/vehicles.meta

that should be all right? i also noticed after i edit the file, it only says compressed next to it, unlike before and all the others that say compressed;encrypted am i missing something?

SOLVED

• @TobsiCred i am trying to add it to the normal sultan the original.. not the RS version

which i go to
    openIV/GTAV/mods/common.rpf/data/levels/gta5/vehicles.meta

i right click vehicles.meta export to desktop in notepad+++ add the audionamehash etc
    then how do i re-add the edited notepad into the the meta again correctly? just highlight "vehicles.meta" and green + "add new file(ins)"
    and thats it?

• I can only find files types of "texture dictionary" and "fragment object" in there

IF you can give it a shot, let me know your results. trying to get Blista compact SPORTS version sound to go on the sultan (sports)

the blista is located in OpenIV/GTAV/update/update.rpf/dlc patch/spupgrade/common/data/levels/gta5/vehicles.meta

• Well im not exactly sure what i did but it works now
    OPENIV>GTAV>mods/update/update.rpf>common>data>levels>gta5>Vehicles.meta

working now, i appreciate your replies TobsiCred TYVM

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.