Menyoo Object Spooner A.I Task Option.

• Hey everyone! I'm sure most of us modders use Menyoo, I just have a quick question. I'm making an action scene and I'm trying to get A.I to sit in a car and shoot at the same time. But I can't find the option to do so. Could you help?

Thanks

• @HummerH99 There is a basic way to do that with Simple Trainer but it's very very basic (I think you can't change the vehicle but not sure) and the driver only shoots you. I don't know would freezing the driver with menyoo can stop it but worth a try.

Go to Bodyguards menu in Simpe Trainer and look for spawn attacking ped with vehicle (or something like this). You can select the weapon from Select Driveby Weapon but don't remember can you change the vehicle though :(

There is also a mod called Scene Director https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/scene-director but I haven't tried it myself. It looks like have so so many options though. So if you are not strictly asking for Menyoo, you can give it a try as well.

Looks like your connection to GTA5-Mods.com Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.