What mods do you recommend to make the game more realistic?
The title says it all.
- @Hanneswasco 's Time Scaler Mod --> Make days/ nights longer
- @ikt 's Manual Transmission Mod --> Wheel support and manual transmission
- @mrchazta 's Life is not that easy Mod --> Pay for ignoring traffic laws
- @Eddlm 's Seatbelt and better damage from crashes Mod --> you loose a lot more health from vehicle crashes
- @Syynx 's no police blips mod -> disables police blips on the radar
- @marcs742 's Human needs mod -> adds hunger, sleep, fun needs
- @R3QQ 's Cautious drivers mod --> NPC cars are locked (even when driving)
- @LeFix 's Simple fuel mod --> Add's fuel consumption to cars (with working fuel meter)
- @Eddlm & The Realism Team 's Better Chases + Arrest Warrant mod --> adds a great and realistic warrant system to the game
- @EnforcerZhukov 's Selective Fire mod --> You can add more realistic aiming (breathing movements)
- @jedijosh920 's Real paramedics mod -> the paramedics do their job now, mostly
.... and many many more. See also RDE from the Realism Team RDE , but wait till version 3.0 is out (soon).
I can also recommend GTA5 Redux --> real dark nights, good driving mod (in combination with @ikt 's Inverse Power Mod), great explosions, bleeding, and and and
BUT BE AWARE THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS MOD HAS MESHED DIFFERENT MODS WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE CREATORS! and that REDUX is only working with the biker update when you copy gameconfig.xml from the root directories to the mods folder directories.
@Marcel2015 Im trying to figure out what file is actually making you use the origional gameconfig.xml ONLY for it to run. Do you know? I do know you can add CASS LS Traffic values into it & it will work with redux.
@shocks2144 "Real Vehicle Damage" mod. Its a MUST HAVE for me. Kind of a pain to install, you have to go into every dlc pack... but its SO worth it.
use all of my Mods !! they are based on Real life Vehicles . that's realism for you right there
@Weirdoutworld I don't understand your question. Sorry.
@Marcel2015 Why do you have to use the origional gameconfig.xml for Redux to work?
Im trying to figure it out.
@Weirdoutworld After the newest biker update REDUX didn't work anymore. So the solution was to copy the original gameconfig.xml to the Mods folder. I don't know why, but then REDUX worked again.